Thank you for visiting It’s Your Divine Destiny! We invite you to join Janet Mata on KXXT1010am every Thursday at 4:15PM and Sunday at 9:45AM Arizona time online or on radio, or join the program on SoundCloud or OmnyStudio on demand anytime worldwide.
Inspirational Writing by Janet Mata – It’s Your Divine Destiny is sponsored by BeautyforAshesBoutique.com
I love you; I love you. My love is farther and deeper than the farthest city; and the deepest ocean. It is bigger than the universe, which holds the planets, the galaxies and the expanses. It is deeper and wider than man can fathom, and it is true love – and the very essence of my being is LOVE. Love moves mountains. Love conquers ALL.
Choose Love, my son and my daughter, all my children, I am asking (you to) choose love. In every situation, in every dilemma, choose love. For who loves with an unconditional love? Who is full of mercy, grace, kindness with no despair. For despair is friends with anguish. And anguish is familiar with wrath. For my wrath has been set aside for this (time and season) to bring healing for the nations.
For have not my intercessors prayed? Are there not bands of warriors leading the people into a place of healing? Healing of broken bones, restored relationships, healing of hearts, minds restored, comfort and help; coming from every direction?
Has this not what the enemy has been fighting against all this time?
But LOVE is prevailing in this present hour of darkness for the darkness shall lift like plucking a dark cloud out of the sky, and my luxurious love shall permeate the earth for a season of peace and restoration. For hasn’t all the trouble, ruin, catastrophes, floods, breakages, bondages, been for the season of yesterday?
Look forward and see my redemption and escape from all that has taken place. Where there seemed to be no way there will now be a straight path; obvious and solid.
I shall remove the doubts and fears from your minds, and you will experience my LOVE.
A season of peace! What will that look like? Take a look at the list of blessings I have written; if you will listen to the voice of the Lord your God; being watchful to do all his commandments; which I command you this day; the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth and all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you.
If you heed the voice of the Lord your God, blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be in the field, Blessed shall be the fruit of your body and the fruit of your ground. And the fruit of your beasts, and the increase of your cattle; and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading trough. Blessed shall you be; when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way;and flee before you seven ways.
The Lord shall command a blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
The Lord will establish you as a people Holy to Himself as He has sworn to you; If you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in his ways.
And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name (and in the presence of the Lord) and they shall be afraid of you.
And the Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your father’s to give you.
The Lord shall open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations but you shall not borrow.
And the Lord shall make you the head and not the tail, and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them.
And you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day to the right or to the left; to go after other gods to serve them.
And what about the commandment with a promise? To honor your father and mother so it will go well with you and to give you a long life?
For did I not set the commandments in place? All 10?
1. You shall have no other gods before or besides me.
2. You shall not make yourself any graven image ( to worship it) or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them, for I the lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the 3rd and 4th generations of those who hate me ( Isaiah 42:8 48:11)
But showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
3. You shall not use or repeat the name of the lord your God in vain (that is, lightly or frivolously, in false affirmations or profanely) for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4. Earnestly, remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, (withdrawn from common employment and dedicated to God)
Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God in it you shall not do any work, you , your son, your daughter, your man servant, your maid servant, domestic animals, or the sojourners within your gates.
For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. That is why the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it **set it apart for his purposes**)
5. Regard ( that with honor, due obedience and courtesy) your father and mother, that your days may be long in the land your God gives you.
6. You shall not commit murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery; including whoredom, in all forms as well as unchastity (perverted relations, sexual impurity, and lustful desire, fornication and all kinds of mental and sensual uncleanness. All impure books, songs, pictures, which tend to inflame and debauch the mind.)(Proverbs 6:25 & 26, Mathew 5:28; Romans 1:24, Ephesians 5:3)
8. You shall not steal. (Proverbs 11;1, 16:8, 21:6, 22:16, Jeremiah 17:11, Malachai 3:8
9. You shall not witness falsely against your neighbor. (Exodus 23:1, Proverbs 11:9, Proverbs 24:38)
10. You shall not covet your neighbors house, your neighbors wife, or his manservant or his maidservant, or his ox or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbors’.
For have I not promised good for your obedience?
You think to submit to your parents, then your boss, your government and your rules of the land, but you have forgotten to submit to the one who created you and all nature that surrounds you.
Know me and know the truth. I am the truth, the way and the life, and I am LOVE. and love prevails.
Choose Love while it still may be found.
2 John 1:6
This love I speak of means that we must live in obedience to God’s commands. The command, as you have all heard from the beginning, is that you must all live in love.
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.